It is our policy to perform work, without making unacceptable health and safety risks to anyone involved.
In order for this policy of promoting safety and preventing workplace accidents, to work, we:
- Accept the notion that the causes of accidents are controllable.
- Believe that accidental personal injuries can be reduced.
- Understand that accident prevention must continue to be an important
part of our business operations.
- Will comply with the ontario occupational health and safety act and
applicable regulations and we accept these statutes as only a minimum
- Will provide a detailed accident prevention program for all employees.
- Will continue to accept safety as a factor in management, supervisory
and employee performance.
- Will make available to authorized persons, data on personal injuries and
- Will continue to promote and supply appropriate safety training.
- Will ensure all equipment, material and other assets are safe.
- All our men have been trained in whimis by the local union.
Every employee is encouraged and expected to abide to the spirit and letter of this policy.